Zoom or Live - Look for info in upcoming Newsletters
Executive Board Meetings
- Thursday, March 16, 2023, 10:00 a.m. via Zoom
GRANT KONDO: Comparison overview of different exams: ABRSM, RCM, CM.
- Sunday, May 7, 7:00 p.m., HOHSS Recital
Grace Presbyterian Church, Walnut Creek
Application deadline is April 29.
- Thursday, May 18, 10:00 a.m., General Meeting
Orinda Community Church, Orinda
Vote for new board members
- Saturday, June 3, 5-9 p.m., Chipotle Piano Fundraiser
Order food from Chipotle between 5-9 this day and we get 33% of their sales.
- First Thursday of each month at 10:00 a.m. via Zoom
except Jan, April, July, August.
Check calendar below for specific dates.
- Student Recitals are held at Orinda Community Church (or via Zoom). Check the latest Newsletter for details.
- Teacher Performance Workshops - check newsletter for details.
Welcome to the Contra Costa Branch
The Music Teachers' Association of California
(MTAC) is a musical organization,
founded in 1897, to promote and encourage the highest standard in
music education. We are comprised of 61 branches and nearly 4,700
CCMTAC, the Contra Costa Branch of the Music Teachers' Association of
California, is a professional organization dedicated to the pursuit of excellence in music education.
The Contra Costa Branch, established in1949, has over 130 members. We offer programs for students to
make a positive impact on the quality of music education such as the Sonata Festival, Baroque Festival,
branch recitals and masterclasses as well as involvement in community outreach through the Music
Students’ Service League. Programs for members inspire quality teaching and continuation of
teacher education through lectures and masterclasses sponsored by our branch. State programs for
students include the Certificate of Merit, VOCE and opportunities to perform at the annual State